Freeview TV Guide Mobile App
Providing Kiwis the ability to view our 8-day TV Guide and plan ahead with a sweet new interface and features:
- 8-day TV Guide: includes channel numbers, an 'On Now' button and a time indicator (dotted line) to show where Live TV is up to.
- Setting reminders: simply choose a show and select the clock icon to set a reminder.
- Manage reminders: to change times or to remove a reminder select Reminders from the Menu.
- Notifications: you will receive alerts directly from the app (reminders are no longer synced with the phone calendar).
- Menu: is now top left and consists of: TV Guide, Reminders, Browse by genre, Settings.
- Browse by genre: you now have the option to browse by genre list.
- Search: located under 'Browse by genre'; the search function lets you search for Live TV content.
- Detailed show pages: show details (title, season & episode numbers), synopsis, airing details.
- Specific channel display: shows only the channels available on your chosen platform (UHF Aerial or Satellite).
Download the app for FREE, to track what’s on when you’re on the go.
Latest version: 2.0.10 (released June 01,2021)
Latest version: 2.1.5 (released May 27,2021)
We are constantly improving and revamping the app with software updates and interface enhancements.
To make sure your app is on the latest version, check in your phone settings that you have Automatic Updates turned ON, so the app can roll over to the updated version automatically.
Otherwise, you can visit the Google Play Store or App Store and select UPDATE the Freeview TV Guide.
Found a bug?
There are bound to be a few hiccups when we're updating the app, check out the known bugs here.