- What's on
- Stream Live TV
- Get Freeview
- Where to buy
- Approved Products
- Coverage Check
- About Freeview
Freeview TV Guide Mobile App
Providing Kiwis the ability to view our 8-day TV Guide and plan ahead with a sweet new interface and features:
- 8-day TV Guide: channel numbers, an 'On Now' button & a time indicator (dotted line) to show where Live TV is up to.
- Setting reminders: simply choose a show & select the clock icon to set a reminder.
- Manage reminders: to change times or to remove a reminder select Reminders from the Menu.
- Notifications: you will receive alerts directly from the app (reminders are no longer synced with the phone calendar).
- Menu: consists of the TV Guide, Reminders, Browse by genre, Settings.
- Browse by genre: you have the option to browse by each genre list.
- Search: located under 'Browse by genre'; the search function lets you search for Live TV content.
- Detailed show pages: show details (title, season & episode numbers), synopsis, airing details.
- Specific channel display: shows only the channels available on your TV antenna (UHF Aerial or Satellite).
Download the app for FREE, to track what's on when you're on the go.
iOS Latest version: 2.0.15 (released April 26, 2022)
Android Latest version: 2.1.7 (released April 28,2022)
We are constantly improving and revamping the app with software updates and interface enhancements.
To make sure your app is on the latest version, check in your phone settings that you have Automatic Updates turned ON, so that the app can roll over to the updated version automatically.
Otherwise, you can visit the Google Play Store or App Store and select UPDATE the Freeview TV Guide.
Found a bug?
There are bound to be a few hiccups when we're updating the app, check out the known bugs here.