- What's on
- Stream Live TV
- Get Freeview
- Where to buy
- Approved Products
- Coverage Check
- About Freeview
Most Panasonic TVs use the same instructions to set up Parental Control:
1. Press the MENU button on your remote control
2. Select Setup
3. Select Child Lock
4. Enter your Child Lock PIN (default PIN: 0-0-0-0)
5. Select Parental Rating
6. Choose the rating you wish to block
7. Press RETURN on your remote control to go back to Live TV
Once you have completed the above steps, your Child Lock PIN will be required to watch any programmes with the rating you have blocked.
Follow these instructions on Panasonic Android TVs (released in 2021):
1. Press the MENU button on your remote
2. Select 'TV Options'
3. Select 'Channel options'
4. Select 'Parental Controls' and your preferred setting.
Once you have completed the above steps, your Child Lock PIN will be required to watch any programmes with the rating you have blocked. The default PIN is "0000".
A note on new TVs released in 2021:
The '16' and '18' settings will not work on new TVs released in 2021 prior to programme data being updated in June 2021, please use 'M' instead to block content rated AO on those TVs until then. Learn more here.