Who do I contact for technical support?

If there's something wrong with your digital receiver/recorder then please call the manufacturer for assistance first (the phone number should be in the packaging or on the product guide).

If you've purchased a non-approved digital receiver we suggest you contact the person you bought it from for assistance.

If this doesn't solve the problem then call an installer. If they can't solve the problem either, then return to the retailer for more assistance.

You can also find free technical advice and tips fromĀ www.freeviewforum.co.nz

Was this helpful?