How do I set up my New Freeview Recorder?
Follow the instructions on the inside of your recorder box to connect it to your TV and your UHF aerial / satellite dish.
- Connected your aerial cable or satellite cable from the wall to the recorder. If you're using a UHF aerial, connect it to the port at the back of the recorder labelled "antenna in", and if you're using a satellite dish, connect it to the port at the back of the recorder labelled "satellite in".
- Connect your recorder to your TV with an HDMI cable. Note: HDMI cable is not included in the box, so please use an existing HDMI cable or purchase one if you don't have a spare.
- Plug your recorder to a power outlet and switch it on at the wall. Your recorder will power on automatically.
- Insert the 2 x AAA batteries into your Bluetooth remote.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to complete your set up.
The on-screen set up includes the following components:
- Pair your Bluetooth remote
- set up WIFI
- (optional) sign in to your Google account
- Tune in your TV channels