SmartVU+ Box (A7070)
Here are the instructions on how to tune in your SmartVU+ Box (Terrestrial & Satellite).
- Press the MENU button
- Select the Settings icon
- Move down and select Advanced Settings
- Select Signal Type
- Select Satellite, if you're using a Satellite Dish
- Select Aerial, if using a UHF Aerial / Terrestrial
A7070 instruction manual can be found online here.
If you're using your SmartVU+ Box to stream Freeview channels and your Mini Guide is incorrect (if you still see the old channels, if you can't see the new channels or if your channels are out of position), please reboot your device at the wall.
To reboot your device, follow these steps:
- Power OFF your SmartVU+
- Turn OFF the power supply on the wall
- Unplug the power supply
- Unplug the HDMI cable from the TV and box
- Wait a few moments before plugging everything back in and powering your SmartVU+ back on
This is a known issue that is currently being worked on, please see here for the known issues.
Dish TV Support
If you need any help, please contact Dish TV for support:
Call: 0800347488 or 07 929 4123