How to turn off the automatic display of the mini guide
If you don't want to see the FreeviewPlus mini guide each time you change channel
From live broadcast TV, using your remote:
1. Press the RED button to load FreeviewPlus. You'll see the mini guide.
2. Press the RED button again to load the MENU.
3. Tap the RIGHT ARROW key to navigate across the MENU to SETTINGS (the 'gear' icon)
4. Tap the DOWN ARROW key to navigate to MINI GUIDE: CHANNEL CHANGE TIMEOUT.
5. Tap the LEFT ARROW key until OFF is displayed.
6. Tap the RETURN key until you go back to live TV, or press the EXIT key.
Now you won't see the mini guide pop up each time you change channel.
You can still access FreeviewPlus by pressing the RED button any time!